With bold red lipstick, pizza socks, matching arms-full of tattoos, and twin turquoise accessories, Kelsey and Max’s love party was seriously rockin’ and wild.
As two artistic types coming together to celebrate their partnership, it’s no surprise they chose a blank canvas venue and transformed it into an alternative wonderland filled with hand dyed indigo napkins, amber glass bottle vases, and a vintage candy bar overflowing with treats. The night kicked off with a Scottish bagpiper playing the wedding party and 90lb flower-dog Ashanti down the aisle, and ended with a rousing dance-off where guests truly got down to well loved tunes from the rock n’ roll surf band. And, creative to the core, the couple captured the entire night of laughter, dancing, and cheers of joy through shots of whiskey taken from the bottle of whiskey topped with a Go-Pro. Because nothing says love like a toast with family and friends to making memories as magical as this one.
THEIR VENDOR TEAM:
– Coordination: Modern Rebel
– Ceremony + Reception Venue: Greenpoint Loft
– Photographer: Nato Tuke Photography
– Florist: Designs by Ahn
– Lighting: Universal Light & Sound
– DJ: James Deluca + Brynna Ashley
– Surf Rock Band: Black Flamingos
– Caterer: Chef Cava
– Dessert: Elena Vail
– Hair + Make-Up: Faye Lauren [Make-up] + Jessie Lee [Hair]
– Photo Booth: Digi-snaps
– Bartenders: Spartan MRC Events
Due to the timing of their event, Kelsey + Max generously donated of the Houston hurricane relief efforts.